Soho Apparel is always looking to find creative and enthusiastic individuals to join our growing team. Send us an email with a brief description of your qualifications and why you think you will be perfect for the job. Be sure to attach a resume and include the career you are applying for in the subject line.
Job Title: Marketing Analyst
We are currently looking for a Marketing Analyst to join our Online Business Development Team to support the company’s fast paced growth. This is an opportunity to work with our talented team with professionals who’re inspired by big data and creativity. The candidate functions are based on creating and implementing integrated marketing plans, programs, materials and initiatives for Soho’s brands and its international online marketing program.
- Assists OBD team to research, analyze and develop integrated marketing campaigns for Soho’s international e-commerce programs.
- Develops short-term and long long-term online marketing plans for our clients.
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams to define reporting requirements for the client’s final integrated marketing campaigns.
- Contacts and directs outsourcing agencies based on project goals, objectives, and KPIs to better control the final outcome.
- Provides reports and dashboards with insights that drive change in the business.
- Contacts and communicates with potential clients in major Asian markets..
- Interact with development teams to provide implementation requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Marketing, or related field. Master’s degree is preferred.
- 0-1 years of experience, or internship, in digital/e-commerce marketing, or related.
- Advanced knowledge of online analytics is a must.
- Familiar with emerging online marketplaces, such as Amazon, Zulily, Alibaba, T-Mao, Ebay, Overstock, etc.
- Bilingual communication is required: English and Mandarin
- Experience with Google Analytics a strong plus.
- Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently
- A curious nature with a desire to understand and master new ecommerce techniques and strategies
- Strong data interpretation and communications skills using both English and Chinese; proven ability to summarize and present
- Very advanced proficiency in using Microsoft Excel and Word. Strong skills in PowerPoint
Job Location: City of Industry, CA
Position Closed on October,27 2016
Job Title: Cost Estimator
Soho Apparel Group Inc. is a leading U.S. supplier, importer, exporter and marketer of specialty appare;s, fashion clothes, textile products, manufacturing solutions and accessories. Soho Apparel is currently seeking a entry-level Cost Estimating professional our production team.
Collect and analyze data to accurately estimate the time, money, resources, and labor required at different phase of the production. Consult with customers, vendors, designers in other department to verify the fabric which is going to be using in the production. Analyze design cads and other documentation to prepare time, cost, raw materials, and labor estimates. Review and analyze the collected date to present a report for minimizing the production cost. Set up cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures.
- This position requires a 4-year degree in mathematics, economics, finance, business or related fields. Estimating experience and knowledge of techniques & cost control are plus. Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with data analysis software are must. The successful candidate will be working with several other departments, and presenting the reports to different teams. Demonstrated written and oral communication skills are a must.
- Resumes must be submitted online for the applicant to be considered for a position at SCL. Submit cover letter with resume with the Subject Line: Cost Estimator
- Soho Apparel does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to hiring managers. All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Job Location: City of Industry, CA
This position remain open until Filled